Assistant Project Manager – PHP
Anywhere in India, Tamil Nadu, Work From Home
- Coordinate with client and internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Design, develop modern enterprise web application systems using PHP MVC frameworks.
- Lead and guide the team effectively for the delivery of quality application systems.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all project stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Optimize back-end code, database queries and functions through Code Review Sessions.
- Passionate to learn new skills and able to adapt to the latest technologies quickly.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in project management.
- Proven track record developing and supporting effective business web applications systems.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience in designing and implementing enterprise applications.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Strong technical knowledge in PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Knowledge in MSSQL, Stored Procedures, JQuery, Ajax, JSON and responsive design.
- Knowledge in RESTFUL web API services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive package will be offered based on experience, knowledge and track records.
- Working Days: 5 Days work week
- Location: Anywhere within India.
- Loyalty Bonus, Yearly Hike and other benefits.
- Permanent Work From Home Option Available
- Excellent platform for further career development